Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck in dfu?!

Default Stuck in dfu?!
    I have a 2nd Generation iPod Touch. I was messing around with it and put it into DFU mode. I tried to restore it through iTunes, but it says that there isn't any software for my iPod and to make sure I have the newest version of iTunes...I do. The iPod won't power on at all, I was trying to Jailbreak with RedSnow. Please help, I will be eternally grateful.

I fixed it, I just panicked. I'm done trying to Jailbreak this thing, nothing wants to work for me. Unless someone wants to do a remote assist?
    Last edited by hockeyjockey66; 2009-02-06 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

That's why the DevTeam said not to try RedSn0w unless you really knew what you are doing. You say you were "messing around" and put it in DFU. If you're doing stuff like that, you may not want to be using redsn0w.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I agree. I need to know my limitations (and they are many).

Use the application in the link below to jailbreak your ipod touch, I used it and was extremely easy, but it's based on your computer experience and if you what you're doing. If you have ay questions just let us know.

[ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138578][Release] GUI Jailbreaking Program - iPod touch Fans forum[/ame]
    Best Regards,
    Steven Myers