Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help me with 16 gig 1.1.3 jailbreak

Default help me with 16 gig 1.1.3 jailbreak
    hey ive done just about it all .and nothing works. i have a 16 gig ipod touch ive down graded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 i can not down grade to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 ziphone does not work i do not know how to use iphuc does any one what i can do if soo thnxx

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

If you follow the guide somewhere around this site titled somewhere along the lines of "Jailbreak 1.1.3" it'll do the trick for you. I used it 2 days ago, i was in the same spot as you are in now, stuck at 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. You need to put your iPod into DFU mode, not Restore mode (maybe Ziphone will do this for you, i just thought of that, if you're not sure how to do this, try that). Once it's in DFU mode have it downgrade to 1.1.1 from your computer. It'll work, i promise. Just make sure you enter DFU mode rather than Restore mode

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

When you say "ziphone doesn't work" this doesn't give anyone enough information. I have unlocked/jailbroken several OTB 1.1.3 16gb iphones. RESTORE to 1.1.4 and use ziphone 2.5. Works perfect.

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

Ziphone is made for the iPhone (go figure right?) It isn't made for the itouch. Hence the phone part of the name i guess. We iPod Touch owners must wait until ZiTouch comes out i think. I STRONGLY suggest NOT using Ziphone on an iPod Touch because it screws the ipod up. I'm gonna assume podman knows that though since he says that ziphone doesn't work.