Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with SSH{newb}

Default Problems with SSH{newb}
    i dont know where this should go but its the first place i found so......my ipod touch is stuck on the apple logo screen. im assuming if i delete the last apps i tried downloading this will fix it cuz im not in the mood of a restore now. however i usually keep ssh off to save battery life. is there anyway to connect to my computer to manage my files or do i have to restore. im on 2.0.1 using winpwn 2.0.0.4

Unfortunately not, if you cant get past the logo screen it will take some type of restore.

Thanks

Leave your SSH on. It doesn't wear down the battery nearly as much as it used to. Since upgrading to 2.0 I've had to restore because of a hung Apple logo 5 times now. Still can't determine the cause.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

thanks for the advice....should i do a full winpwn restore.....wats this quickpwn thing im hearing about...im not really sure what it does but would it help?

You could restore to a WinPwn firmware. QuickPwn only works if you're on a stock Apple firmware and don't wish to restore (like the several-click applications for 1.1.x), which for your situation isn't going to do it (unless you go a stock Apple firmware, then you can use it).