Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Total N00b here.

Default Total N00b here.
    Hi i just joined the site because i have some quetions about "Modding" the Ipod Touch. Im getting one this evening and wanted to jailbreak it right away but didnt know how. I have some quetions, How do i jailbreak an Ipod Touch?
    Can Iphone apps be used on an Ipod Touch? What are the risks in Jailbreaking an Ipod Touch? How do you install apps on a jailbroken Ipod Touch? I just looked at the "Guides" page but only found tutorials for iphones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, THX!
    Last edited by jaketerminate; 2008-02-08 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks

Read around the forums, and you'll get the hang of it. Your questions have been asked and answered 1000 times
    To live, you have to lie

let's first go to the correct forum....

Follow the guide in my sig, it's really simple and easy to understand. Yes, you can jailbreak a touch, yes you can use iphone apps on it, the installer is how you install apps, and the risks are just about nothing for the ipod touch, since you can 99.9% of the time restore it back to factory condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamphire View Post
    Follow the guide in my sig, it's really simple and easy to understand. Yes, you can jailbreak a touch, yes you can use iphone apps on it, the installer is how you install apps, and the risks are just about nothing for the ipod touch, since you can 99.9% of the time restore it back to factory condition.
    Thanks!