Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to download in Safari via WIFI

Default Unable to download in Safari via WIFI
    I was able to jailbreak my iTouch with no problem, but can't download anything on it in Safari. I am on version 1.1.1. Is there something that I am missing that needs to be installed on my iTouch first? I want to be able to download and install stuff other than what is availble from the sources in the Installer. Please help. I don't know what I am doing.

To the best of my knowledge the only way to install stuff from WiFi is using the installer. Add more sources if you're not happy with the ones you have. Install community sources from the installer, and http://applerepo.com is good as well, install Bosstools too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zamphire For This Useful Post:

cmcamis (2008-02-04)

I am new to this so you will have to excuse my lack of knowledge. How do I add more sources? I have Community and boss already on there. I am really looking for one with NES Roms.

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Thanks man!
    Last edited by cmcamis; 2008-02-04 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cmcamis View Post
    I am new to this so you will have to excuse my lack of knowledge. How do I add more sources? I have Community and boss already on there. I am really looking for one with NES Roms.

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Thanks man!
    If you want all the sources, add the source http://ride4.org/shai.xml and then go back to the install list, click on "sources" then install "All Sources". alright, it probably isn't all the sources, but it sure is a lot.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)