Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 Otb Downgrade!?

Default 1.1.2 Otb Downgrade!?
    I have a 1.1.2 OTB ipod touch, just recently upgrade to 1.1.3,

and now i dont know how you downgrade it from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1

remember its a 1.1.2 OTB witch means it probably has bootloader 4.6

can anyone tell me what tutorial should i follow just to DOWGRADE 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2???

I had a 1.1.2 OTB that I upgraded to 1.1.3. I then used this to successfully downgrade to 1.1.1:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=YakjwxB3nQU"]YouTube - How to Downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 on ipod touch or iphone[/ame]

yea that never worked on me it keeps coming up with an error

anyone else got other ideas?
    Last edited by ultimatexpka; 2008-02-03 at 02:05 AM.

It took me four tries

what you mean?

I mean iphuc kept giving me problems, so I kept having to restore and try again. I bricked it like 4 times in the process.. lol

Thanks

Put it in DFU mode in shift - click restore and you will be able to select your 1.1.1 .

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Put it in DFU mode in shift - click restore and you will be able to select your 1.1.1 .
    i tried that 2

i put it in dfu mode i selected the ipod 1.1.1 firmware and it keeps giving me a different error

Quote Originally Posted by wisedude View Post
    I mean iphuc kept giving me problems, so I kept having to restore and try again. I bricked it like 4 times in the process.. lol
    for iphuc all i did was turn it on typed in the enterrecovery command

then type in copytophone command then iphuc says unknown command or something...

then i close iphuc and type in the copytophone command and at the and i typed in cmd go and closed it and opened itunes then it gave me an error
    Last edited by ultimatexpka; 2008-02-03 at 02:32 AM.

if iphuc says unknown command then you're doing something wrong. Keep trying until it doesn't say that.

Thanks

You will get the error, now do it again and you will get a error again, now this time use ibrickr V.0.91 to boot it up. And then you can proceed with jailbreak of 1.1.1.....

Quote Originally Posted by wisedude View Post
    if iphuc says unknown command then you're doing something wrong. Keep trying until it doesn't say that.
    it always did that i keep retyping in the exact same command over 5 times and it wont work... so i need to close iphuc and reopen it to get the command working straight

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    You will get the error, now do it again and you will get a error again, now this time use ibrickr V.0.91 to boot it up. And then you can proceed with jailbreak of 1.1.1.....
    wont work itunes says the ipod could not be restored. An unknown error occured (1).

tried it again like u asked and same error came up...

tried ibricker .91 to boot it up screen stayed red for a while and came up back to the normal ipod screen

and its still on 1.1.3

arghh please help me i want 3rd party apps

actually can anyone tell me where i can download the latest iphuc version to downgrade 1.1.3 to 1.1.1? mabye its the version of iphuc im using thats bad.... im using the one of the video wisedude showed me...
    Last edited by ultimatexpka; 2008-02-03 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost