Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help - Something messed up with my 1.1.2 jailbroken

Default Need Help - Something messed up with my 1.1.2 jailbroken
    Alright, well I just got a new ipod touch. It had 1.1.2, and I was dumb and upgraded to 1.1.3. I then used ipodtouchmasters video to downgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak it, upgrade to 1.1.2, jailbreak THAT, and then try to upgrade to 1.1.3. However during his automated jailbreak it crashed and wouldn't boot. iTunes wouldn't ALLOW me to restore to 1.1.3 official, so I had to go back to 1.1.1

After that, I jailbroke it, upgraded to 1.1.2, and jailbroke that. However, in installer I only see about half the apps I used to see before I originally bricked going to 1.1.3..... I don't see labrynth or many of the other games I saw, and I can't follow his tutorial to try to go to 1.1.3 again because I don't see the app "services" anywhere. What's wrong?

Also, is the fact that it wouldn't let me go back to 1.1.3 something to worry about?

yeah I to followed his video. only problem I had was installer kept crashing everytime I tried to install apps. Lots of people are getting errors and problems. Hopefully the dev team will make some fixes to their method.

Smile here is what you need to do
    http://theido.............................s-and-i-touches.html

make sure you have the onlder version of itunes... not itunes 7.6

and unless you are a developer or want to help develop, don't upgrade to 1.1.3 after jailbreak... it is still so buggy and people are still trying to make third party apps work with 1.1.3...

i would keep it at 1.1.2 jailbroken until you get the all clear..

i am still working with some of the new apps for 1.1.3 and now my installer wont download or uninstall any apps i have!