Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Something happened to my ipod while upgrading to 1.1.3 =(

Exclamation Something happened to my ipod while upgrading to 1.1.3 =(
    hey, I'm new here, so i don't know how this works, but getting to the point. I was upgrading my jailbroken 1.1.1 to 1.1.3. I used the ibrick thing, and then i went on installer and ran the 1.1.3 soft upgrade, when it was installing, i decided it would be wise to turn off the auto lock, so i went home and then to settings, the settings screen was all white but i could still see the time and battery life on top, i got scared, so i went back to installer, but it kicked me out and sent me back to the main screen, i attempted a while, then gave up. I decided to restart the ipod, so i pressed the off button, (i cant remember if the power to slide slide came up) but the my screen went black and the little loading or installing thing came up in the centre of my screen for about 5 minutes. It was that small circle thing that comes up when something is loading. then it turned off, but turned back on, the appl logo appeared for about 6 seconds, then turned off, then turned back on apple logo appeared for a little while, and off. And it keeps happening non-stop, i left it in my room overnight and in the morning it was off, and the battery's "out". When i hook it up, the ipod begins doing the same thing again, but itunes doesnt detect it.

Someone please help me

--Andrew

Lots of people have experienced problems when they have gone to 1.1.3 from 1.1.1. Your best option is to go back to 1.1.1, then 1.1.2 and then 1.1.3. It should all work fine but it might take a couple of hours.

I had the same problem and after doing it all again I've had no problems.

I can't downgrade or anything, my ipod's messed up, it keeps turning on, the apple logo shows, then it turns off, when i hook it up to itunes it doesn't work. Does anyone know any reliable places where i can get it fixed, i dont wanna send it to a place i fnd online and never get a reply.