Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I do 1.1.3 JB (I lost MAIL, Maps, etc) Downgrade 1.1.2?

Default I do 1.1.3 JB (I lost MAIL, Maps, etc) Downgrade 1.1.2?
    I do the Nate (1.1.3) Upgrade.. After that everything went OKd but I lost all my apps, I have the installer App and I start downloading some apps, but I can't find MAIL, WEATHER, NOTES.. apps...

How can I downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2 to get those apps back?

I'll appreciate any help or tip.

Thanks

I forgot...

I have 1.1.3 on my iPod Touch... But I try to change the icons (pressing for a few seconds any icon to they starting "Wobbleling" but doen't happend.

What kind of 1.1.3 Update is this one?
    Last edited by coreanomac; 2008-01-26 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coreanomac For This Useful Post:

dagrimdialer619 (2008-01-27)

It's one that designed for the iPhone....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ksong12 For This Useful Post:

From what i under stand you have the free 1.1.3 upgrade for ipod touch and have not paid for the extra apps and the mooving icons feture...unless you pay there is no other soloution to getting mail etc aling with wobbling apps.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to timjack2 For This Useful Post:

How can I downgrade back to 1.1.2?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to coreanomac For This Useful Post:

Cool dude
    this is what I did to fix that (be prepared for your iPod to think it's an iPhone)

1) download the BSD Subsystem and then OpenSSH.

2) Login to your ipod with Winscp with your ip address as host name, root as username, and alpine as password.

3) Go into /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and rename N45AP.plist to some like N45AP.old.

4) Then change M68AP.plist into N45AP.plist and reboot iPod Touch.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by coreanomac View Post
    I do the Nate (1.1.3) Upgrade.. After that everything went OKd but I lost all my apps, I have the installer App and I start downloading some apps, but I can't find MAIL, WEATHER, NOTES.. apps...

How can I downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2 to get those apps back?

I'll appreciate any help or tip.

Thanks

I forgot...

I have 1.1.3 on my iPod Touch... But I try to change the icons (pressing for a few seconds any icon to they starting "Wobbleling" but doen't happend.

What kind of 1.1.3 Update is this one?
    Tell me about it... i was watching mac keynot 2008 and i think those sons of ******* tricked me... i thought they added mail notes and everything else into the ipod touch (except phone and sms) but instead im like how the hell u make the icons wooble... andi just relized its only for the iphone...

And i have found a way to downgrade back to 1.1.1 and use jailbreakme.com to jailbreak it

But it dosent work for some people (unfortunately i couldn't downgrade)

no add this to your installer sources and u will get 1.1.3 apps
    http://applerepo.com

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatexpka View Post
    Tell me about it... i was watching mac keynot 2008 and i think those sons of ******* tricked me... i thought they added mail notes and everything else into the ipod touch (except phone and sms) but instead im like how the hell u make the icons wooble... andi just relized its only for the iphone...

And i have found a way to downgrade back to 1.1.1 and use jailbreakme.com to jailbreak it

But it dosent work for some people (unfortunately i couldn't downgrade)
    Read my guide, it'll tell you hot to get 1.1.3 jailbroken with all the new features. The new wiggles and stuff are available for the iPod, you just have to pay the extra $20 for the upgrade, my guide shows how to get them for free.