Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak

Default 1.1.3 Jailbreak
    Does anyone know when the 1.1.3 jailbreak for the ipod touch will be released? I know it has already been released for the ipod, which means that the touch jailbreak must be close.
    I tried upgrading with the iphone method, which worked fine, except i can't install Customize ('Must be running 1.1.1/2') or download the apps released by apple ('iTunes has experienced an unknown error.')

Yes, it works for some. Most apps don't work though. (Customize, Summerboard)

EDIT: Heres somewhat of a Compatability list. http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=29215
    Last edited by stephen.4; 2008-01-25 at 04:14 AM.

have faith my friend. soon enough customize and sb will be revamped for 1.1.3

Confirmed working on touch.

Easiest way, follow exact same steps for the phone, when you reach the last step, and it doesnt seem to work, buy the 19.99 app upgrade, and voila! instant jailbreak 1.1.3 action.

I am confused So I can use the Iphone 1.1.3 jailbreak right now And it will jailbreak my ipod touch even though on Nates site he says not for Ipod touch and the program Downloads the iphone Firmware.