Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can I get installer on a 2.0 jailbroken ipod instead of Cydia?

Default How can I get installer on a 2.0 jailbroken ipod instead of Cydia?
    I used the pwnage tool to jailbreak my ipod touch running firmware 2.0. except pwnage tool can't install Installer on it! im not sure y, but evrytime u try to install installer, it says feature not implemented. I don't want to put cydia on it, because cydia has so many developer apps that i won't ever need. I just want simple installer. does anybody know how i can jailbreak my ipod in a way that adds it? or how to put it on afterwards? any help would be great, thanks.

Thanks

There is no Installer for 2.0. See the 100s of other threads about this for confirmation!
    To live, you have to lie

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

When Installer is available for 2.0, you may get to manually install it via SSH, or we will have to repwn. Nobody knows.
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

When Installer is available for 2.0, you may get to manually install it via SSH, or we will have to repwn. Nobody knows.
    You will not have to re-pwn and ssh will always be an option.
    Installer has been available in Cydia in the past, and vice versa.
    Should take less than 5 minutes to create a Debian package of it.

need help. i jailbroke my ipod touch 2.0.1 . i cant seem to switch my wallpaper. for some reason its locked up. can i get some help noob here

also is there anyway to nget nes on my touch
    Last edited by papo1219; 2008-08-19 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost