Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hacked 1.1.3?

Default Hacked 1.1.3?
    When i updated to 1.1.3 all of my apps where there ( i could see them on ifuntastic ) but i just could not launch them ( the icons were not on the home screen ). All i need is a way to get mobile finder or something like that to laucnh the apps.
    Any ideas?

Bro....there are stickys and messages posted all over the site telling people NOT to upgrade to 1.1.3 if they want to keep their apps because:

1.1.3 has NOT been jailbroken yet (it just came out)
    1.1.3 does NOT have a downgrade method
    1.1.3 CANNOT be unlocked

So, until the dev team finds a jailbreak method for 1.1.3 you are stuck. Sucks, I am waiting to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Bro....there are stickys and messages posted all over the site telling people NOT to upgrade to 1.1.3 if they want to keep their apps because:

1.1.3 has NOT been jailbroken yet (it just came out)
    1.1.3 does NOT have a downgrade method
    1.1.3 CANNOT be unlocked

So, until the dev team finds a jailbreak method for 1.1.3 you are stuck. Sucks, I am waiting to upgrade.
    If i buy a new one. 1.1.3 it will work like an Ipod Video with speakers ?

Unless you know how to sign the contents inside of the .app folder, or know how to disable the signature checker your not gonna get anywhere.
    Downgrade to 1.0.2 and re-jailbreak it from there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian Modder For This Useful Post:

BLOWNCO (2008-01-18)

Thats the thing, i just tried to do that and my iphone got bricked. Every time i try to restore it says it failed and now... it is stuck in the connect to itunes.
    Luckily i had deleted all my installer app files so i wont have to worry about taking it to the genius bar.

you can NOT downgrade from 1.1.3. Yet again, another statement posted everywhere.

Yes you can.

thanks il try it

Those instruction seem to be ipod touch specific. Has anyone done it using an iphone?