Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck in restore mode, Help!---FIXED!! now how do i dwn grade from 1.1.5??

Default Stuck in restore mode, Help!---FIXED!! now how do i dwn grade from 1.1.5??
    Hey guys,
    Im currently running 1.1.2, Ive just downloaded V1.1.4, held shift, and clicked on the restore button and selected the 1.1.4 version to restore to.
    Its extracted all files, but while it was updating the software an error occured.
    Now itunes cant find my ipod and it seems to be stuck in restore mode.
    can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this problem??

----------------------------

ok ive gotten out of restore mode, i tried downgrading to all the other firmware's but they all seemed to error for some reason, my only option was to upgrade to 1.1.5.
    Is there anyway to jailbreak this version without using Ziphone?
    Last edited by gt4junkie; 2008-07-22 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What version of iTunes are you using? When I got the 1.1.5 update I had to go to 7.6 to use the 1.1.4 firmware I found to do a complete restore to get back to 1.1.4 and I lost everything on my iPod.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to theoddoneout For This Useful Post:

gt4junkie (2008-07-23)

Thanks for the reply champ, i gave that a try last night and after 3 attempts i finally was able to downgrade to 1.1.4 without recieving an error message.
    apps kept advising they wouldnt work in firwaer 1.1.4, so i dwngraded AGAIN to 1.1.3 and everythings running sweet.
    Sometimes these ipods jst head F*$k ya huh.