Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: for those who upgraded to 2.0

Default for those who upgraded to 2.0
    i was jus wondering was it worth it
    do you like your ipod better now or do you miss the apps you had?
    was it worth it for you?
    i really want to upgrade but i dont want to do it for like just 3 apps that i want in the store.
    also did you have any problems?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovemytouch View Post
    i was jus wondering was it worth it
    do you like your ipod better now or do you miss the apps you had?
    was it worth it for you?
    i really want to upgrade but i dont want to do it for like just 3 apps that i want in the store.
    also did you have any problems?
    Yes - it was worth it (because of apple's huge delays, server errors, wasting days lining up for no phone - I don't feel guilty 'bout finding it via google ...)
    Yes & No - I miss some apps ('cos I like to ssh & afp, discover ap's and make things do what they're not designed to), but the new toys are fun.
    I'm sure the pwnage will come this week - till then, I can still email, surf, 'tube, watch movies (BTW - new firmware will rotate video now!), listen to music, etc...
    Worst case scenario: downgrade to 1.1.4 and reJB!

I like it. The only thing I miss is Summerboard.
    Black iPhone 4 32gb. MacBook Pro (but still have a Gateway Desktop running Windows 7 Professional)

it was a big mistake for me.. im in ireland and the irish appstore has NO games... they hate us r sumtin ne ideas why?
    ZunDy - 100% Irish

If My Post Helped you at All Click "Thanks" !

i updated late yesterday evening it but i can't stand to look at right now. it's just plain ugly to look at and the free apps i did snag are thumbs down. i only paid because the betathenrealthenfakethendefinitelyreal 2.0 floating on forums/engadget etc made it useless. not worth the $10 and the delays imo and i can't believe what people are charging/paying for those wack apps in the store. i've been trying to downgrade back to 1.1.4 but it hasn't worked yet so i'm in a wait and see mode for what's available on a 2.0 jailbreak before i try to downgrade again.

What's Jailbreak? DesmoArtworks's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westmoso View Post
    i updated late yesterday evening it but i can't stand to look at right now. it's just plain ugly to look at and the free apps i did snag are thumbs down. i only paid because the betathenrealthenfakethendefinitelyreal 2.0 floating on forums/engadget etc made it useless. not worth the $10 and the delays imo and i can't believe what people are charging/paying for those wack apps in the store. i've been trying to downgrade back to 1.1.4 but it hasn't worked yet so i'm in a wait and see mode for what's available on a 2.0 jailbreak before i try to downgrade again.
    i agree... i'm bummed to say that i miss a lot of my apps, themes, games, etc.... honestly it was free and easy to upload/download whatever you wanted... now... you have 2 pay for certain apps... i miss my custom icons, wallpaper, volume knobs, etc... i am hoping that there will be a jailbreak for the 2.0 soon... if not... someone guide us back to the darkside...

any news on appsnapp for 2.0???
    I miss the installer...you have to admit you get good apps by upgrading, but just a few.
    Is not like the installer you can customize your ipod the way you want.
    Pleeeeeasee....anything you know on the installer for 2.0 let us know ASAP

I have updated my friends and it has all worked however whenever he tries to open an app from the appstore it just closes?? Any idea's why? He is gutted, especially as he paid for them!!