Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help a noob

Default please help a noob
    Ok.. I need someone that can explain how I can get the wiggle feature!! ive tried using the ipodtouchmaster source thing but i must be doing something wrong cos its not working for me.. so anyone help. please?

[email protected]
    which firmware is installled on ur iphone, the wiggle feature if officialy be apple if u want that update ur phone ti 1.1.3 or 1.1.4
    thnx button will be appreciated

i have 1.1.4 and i cant buy from apple. parents wont let me. so i was looking for an app i could install or something that will get me the feature.

Thanks

Last edited by mikdiamon; 2008-07-06 at 03:56 AM.

[email protected]
    hahaha u get me wrong i didnt said u that but it from apple i was just telling u that its a feature if ur on 1.1.4
    well if ur on 1.1.4 just press and hold any icon and all the icons will start wiggling and then u can place then anywhere u want and after that press home button and they will all stop
    dont be afraid to press the thnx button

hahaha u get me wrong i didnt said u that u have to buy it from apple i was just telling u that its an official feature
    well if ur on 1.1.4 just press and hold any icon and all the icons will start wiggling and then u can place then anywhere u want and after that press home button and they will all stop
    dont be afraid to press the thnx button
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-07-05 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I didnt get the feature when i upgraded from 1.1.3 but i kept looking around and theres a vid on youtube that uses another source to download the iphone apps + wiggle rather than the ipodtouchmaster way. Thanks anyways.

[email protected]
    well which software did u used to jailbreak ur iphone ? ?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Firstly you need to be on the 1.1.4 firmware and jailbroken to get the wiggle feature for free. You also need to find a source which gives you January Software Upgrade for free and need to download and install them.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

[email protected]
    i told him but i think hes not listening to me ? ?

wiggle feature?....

is that when you hold down an app, and they start to "wiggle" then you can move them?

noob question, still had to ask LOL

WoW + iPhone = Powned.

ok noobs go to installer add the source

iappcat.com/r/21807.repo then go to the category my packages and install ipo apps and wiggles or something like this!!

i said in my last post that i already found a source and installed the apps.. but. thanks?