Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Pwnage Tool make any perm. changes? [iTouch]

Default Does Pwnage Tool make any perm. changes? [iTouch]
    I had been using ZiPhone for my iPod Touch jailbreaking but I have heard that ZiPhone is not the best method of jailbreaking... And I would like to make a pre-jailbroken custom firmware that I can easily restore back to if something does go wrong...

So my question with Pwnage Tool is that I know it patches the bootloader to allow customm... is that a permanent change?

And if I restore my iTouch in iTunes to the original 1.1.4 firmware, will that make it like it was OTB?

pwnage doesnt make any kind of permenant change to ur ipod and when u will restore it to the original 1.1.4 firmware then it will be like an OTB again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

vbman213 (2008-06-27)

What OS X jailbreak method is the best?

I am considering Pwnage Tool vs iJailbreak vs iLibertyX

well i would recommend pwnage tool , if not then use iliberty instead well i dont no about the ijailbreak cuz i havent used it but i would recommend u to use pwnage tool

so wat method did u used ? ?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-06-28 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

vbman213 (2008-06-27)

Thanks

Pwnage patches the bootloader if im not far wrong? Restore wouldln't touch that i think?