Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: intaller/jailbreak problem

Default intaller/jailbreak problem
    i just restored my jailbroken ipod touch 1.1.4 .. so i went to jailbreak it agian, after i put some new songs on it. so i jailbroke it with that ziphone thing and i clicked jailbreak on it like i had before. everything worked but when i went into installer i tried to put some new sources in and it says refresh failed. i didnt update the installer either. is it because i jailbroke it with ziphone is thier something better than that or what should i do..

thanks much help appreciated

Make sure you are connected to wifi and then just go to the Sources section of Installer and hit refresh manually. Works for me b/c my Installer gives me the same problem.
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by doomsayer97 View Post
    Make sure you are connected to wifi and then just go to the Sources section of Installer and hit refresh manually. Works for me b/c my Installer gives me the same problem.
    ok i get what ur sayin i do have wifif and its a very strong signal.. does manually refreshing the soucrce mean you click the refresh button in sources because i do that and the same problem occurs