Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please i really need your help

Default please i really need your help
    i pulled the plug on my ipod touch during the pwnage tool process, now the ipod wont start what should i do

try restore in itunes
    there are 10 kinds of people in this world:
    those who understand binary and those who don't

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohnonotme View Post
    try restore in itunes
    U need to make a DFU restore through iTunes.

I Need Help!
    I got a new Mac and I accidentally upgraded my iphone to the new version without backing up the information stored on the iphone, such as phone book, music, and photos. Although outdated, I do have an older back up on my home computer but I am traveling and I don't want to loose the information on my phone while traveling. How can I unlock the phone without losing the information on the iphone? I don't use AT&T as my phone provider and need to use other SIM cards because I'm traveling out of the country. Now, my phone is locked and I cannot see my contact list or anything on the phone. What can I do to restore the data? Please help!
    czurita

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by czurita View Post
    I Need Help!
    I got a new Mac and I accidentally upgraded my iphone to the new version without backing up the information stored on the iphone, such as phone book, music, and photos. Although outdated, I do have an older back up on my home computer but I am traveling and I don't want to loose the information on my phone while traveling. How can I unlock the phone without losing the information on the iphone? I don't use AT&T as my phone provider and need to use other SIM cards because I'm traveling out of the country. Now, my phone is locked and I cannot see my contact list or anything on the phone. What can I do to restore the data? Please help!
    czurita
    Well,if you will unlock your iPhone,you will not loose any data.