Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!!! missing Jan software upgrade after restoring

Default Help!!! missing Jan software upgrade after restoring
    Okay here is what happened i was using Customize and it sent me back to the original backup theme. I tried to change the lock wallpaper icon but it would not let me. i tried uninstalling customize, springboard, and deleting the image itself but it still would not change. i decided to restore my Ipod to see if that helped, and well it did not. I had the last minuet idea to use mobile finder and delete the image and that worked. But when i did the restore it did not reinstall my January Software Upgrade. I looked in my apps using mobile finder and i can see that the apps are still there they are just not opening or appearing on the desktop. I really need some help how do i get my apps back or what can i use as a replacment for my mail notes and weather, and maps, i dont really care about the stock. Please someone help i have no idea what to do and have already done the stuff that apple says.

Buy it....

Or re-jailbreak it and look around for some sources that give you the upgrade for free. There are a few out there. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Safari View Post
    Buy it....

Or re-jailbreak it and look around for some sources that give you the upgrade for free. There are a few out there. =)
    i have it bought but itunes will not recognize that and i can not rebuy it. it is still in my ipod just will not launch.

and i have re-jailbreaked it and i am having trouble finding those sources if anyone knows them or just a way to fix my problem that would be great,

Safari...will you please PM me the source for one of said places? I actually bought the apps..twice, and now, after JBing 1.1.4, no email, weather, etc...I need My Gmail!!! Will luv you long time..lol

add repo.ipodtouched.net to installer and install iphone apps + wiggle and it will be back i had the same problem