Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1604 error, cant get rid of it

Default 1604 error, cant get rid of it
    yeah so, i cant get my ipod to restore at all. its on 1.1.4 and i recently restored it because i couldnt sync anymore.

right before i tried to get it to restore, it said the ipod didnt have enough space and now itunes wont even recognize it in normal mode

i tried it in dfu and recovery too, but i got the 1604 error
    aim: ryanalmightyy get at me

I used to get that error. That means that you need to reboot your computer. Now you should be able to restore your iPod. It worked for me, it should work for you.
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.

Default iPhone 1600 Series Error
    When I was trying to sell my iPhone I decided to upgrade my firmware to sell it. In the process I ended up getting various 1600 series error. It all started with using ziPhone to unlock the newest version of firmwire.

I read alot of online articles and I eventually got it unlocked and out of the recovery mode.

-remove sim card
    -try different computer
    -first try restoring via iTunes
    -keep trying (I tryed restoring three times before it worked after I switch computers)

After the third unsuccessful attempt I called Apple (which incidently has iPhone supported through a Toronto call center, lol) and it worked. I was able to eventually restore it. Then I was able to unlock via ZiPhone.