Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what is better to install in the ipod touch???? need help

Default what is better to install in the ipod touch???? need help
    which of the programs can i use to jailbrake the ipod touch??? im trying to use ziphone but it just goes to recovery mode.... oh and also i cant upgrade the ipod touch on my itunes to 1.4 do i really need to upgrade it?im doing this for a close friend of mine... can anyone help me? private message me please ASAP thanx

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowtrece View Post
    which of the programs can i use to jailbrake the ipod touch??? im trying to use ziphone but it just goes to recovery mode.... oh and also i cant upgrade the ipod touch on my itunes to 1.4 do i really need to upgrade it?im doing this for a close friend of mine... can anyone help me? private message me please ASAP thanx
    Don't use ZiPhone. It is the worst decision ever, especially for someone who is getting you to jailbreak it for him.

Use iLiberty+. The process is pretty straightforward and you shouldn't need a guide, but if you need a guide, go to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9w_toaVuM"]this youtube link[/ame]. It explains it with video instructions pretty well.