Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem! iLiberty+

Default Problem! iLiberty+
    I was Jailbreaking my friends iPod Touch using iLiberty+ and I got a werid screen, it looks like the recovery screen but in the top right it has the battery sign. im using this guide

0xE8000022 - jailbreak 8gb ipod - FAIL. - me.dm // phil campbell // centralized webmedia experiments

to try to fix it, so when thats done the iPod Touch should be in 1.1.4,

What should i do to jailbreak it now so it wont happen again?

I suggest using this guy:
    youtube.com/ipodtouchmaster05
    or
    youtube.com/ipodtouchhelper44
    or even
    youtube.com/itouchmaster2

They all have videos on how to jailbreak, but the last one has videos on how to jailbreak using iLiberty+. Hope I helped.
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiiman View Post
    I was Jailbreaking my friends iPod Touch using iLiberty+ and I got a werid screen, it looks like the recovery screen but in the top right it has the battery sign. im using this guide

0xE8000022 - jailbreak 8gb ipod - FAIL. - me.dm // phil campbell // centralized webmedia experiments

to try to fix it, so when thats done the iPod Touch should be in 1.1.4,

What should i do to jailbreak it now so it wont happen again?
    You could pwn it, but first and foremost, to get it out of this fake recovery screen sorta thing, you'll need to chuck it in DFU mode. From here you can restore 1.1.4 using iTunes and if you want to pwn it, do so here. If you don't want to pwn it, go ahead and jailbreak using iLiberty+ (to be honest, I never used a guide, it is pretty self-explanatory..)