Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: From a jailbroken 1.1.2 to 1.1.4

Default From a jailbroken 1.1.2 to 1.1.4
    Hi everyone,

I am semi-new to this world. I have a jailbroken Ipod touch (when bought was 1.1.1) and works great. I have installed many apps trought the installer, but I was considering upgrade to 1.1.4

How should i upgrade to 1.1.4? Should i first upgrade to 1.1.3? Can I skip 1.1.3 and go straight to 1.1.4?

What is best to do this? Ziphone?

Thanks to everyone

Also, How i do download from this site? Is there a repo source o do i need to transfer downloads from Pc to Itouch?

Thanks again

I pretty much have the exact same question, how do i get from jailbroken 1.1.2 to 1.1.4?

Quote Originally Posted by beware001 View Post
    I pretty much have the exact same question, how do i get from jailbroken 1.1.2 to 1.1.4?
    upgrade through itunes, and then run ziphone to jailbreak once the firmware is upgraded. you'll lose all your programs / hacks that you installed when you upgrade the firmware, but you can re-install them after you jailbreak with ziphone

I suggest using iLiberty+/iLibertyX. Here is where you can go to figure out how:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/ipod-to...ilibertyx.html

I hope it helps. Much better than ZiPhone. But I think that in Installer there is an app that will upgrade to 1.1.4 from 1.1.2.... lemme check...
    (after searching)
    There is an app in Installer that will "Upgrade your 1.1.2 iPhone/iPod Touch to 1.1.3. Official dev team release." So, you can upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Here is what the app is called:
    Official 1.1.3 Upgrader
    and here is what you need to do to get the source for it.
    Open up Installer and hit the "Install" tab. Scroll down to the folder titled "Sources". Tap it to open and install the BigBoss sources. There should be 2 unless you have previously done this. Now hit "All Packages" after they finish installing and refreshing the sources, and search for "Official 1.1.3 Upgrader" (without the quotes). Install it and you should be able to get it. Alternatively, you could add this source:
    iappcat.com/r/12868
    and open up the folder in the "Install" tab that starts off with the words (MOST) of my most used apps.... and you should be able to find it in there.

Hope I helped!
    Give credit where credit is due, press "thank you"
    When all else fails, put it into restore mode!!!
    Remember, Google is your best friend. And so is YouTube!!!
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How...ty_or_iLbertyX Enjoy the guide.