Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: safari download plug in

Quote Originally Posted by Phr³³k View Post
    i tested all the tips but can't get the plugin working. it shows up in bossprefs but switching on/off is not working.
    tried to install several version of the plugin, but none is working for me. do i need to install the normal safaridownload plugin first and apply this as an update? thanks for the help

running 1.1.4 w/3.9BL
    i'm having a similar problem, except my plug-in is working, but bossprefs switch won't work if i want to turn the plug-in off (so that i can stream something in safari instead of DL it). Bossprefs switch turns to off, but if i go to safari, or even to springboard and back to bossprefs, its still on. theres someone in another thread that has the same problem as phr33k (bossprefs won't turn plug-in on). any suggestions? is there another way to disable the plug-in temporarily?

EDIT: i saw that angelvsqz suggested "swapplugins" which is a jiggy app, so installed jiggy runtime and swapplugins and it tried to run once, crashed to death and never worked again. bossprefs still behaved the same. i also uninstalled my plug-in and reinstalled the spazio version (which was a good thing because its an updated version of the plug-in with some extra options and a status bar WOOT) but unfortunately i STILL can't turn it off with bossprefs.. *sigh*
    Last edited by b3nny; 2008-06-02 at 10:35 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to b3nny For This Useful Post:

itsberg (2008-06-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12