Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wiggly icons

Default wiggly icons
    i have a jailbroken itouch version 1.1.3 and when i hold down an icon nothing happens. i have googled it and all i can see is that either A. it should work automaticly with 1.1.3 or B. that i have to pay apple $20 to get this function. is there an application i need to install? i have customize but i cant figure it out. is there some sort of plugin?

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to Installer and add the All Sources. once done with that, install the 1.1.4 All Features or something like that. (I can't remember the name)

Just checked installer. It's an iSpazio app called "1.1.3/4 iPod Full Features"
    Last edited by playful_cyanide; 2008-03-30 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

I looked in installer i have installed all sources it gives me but i dont see that app you mentioned do i need to add a source? If so do you have the adress for it?

Nevermind. Thanks for the name of that app i googled ispazio and it gave me a spurce url. Thanks again works like a charm
    Last edited by zdogefizzle; 2008-03-30 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks

Author is: iSpazio. I've installed All Sources, Big Boss's Recommended Sources, and many other sources seperately. It may be in Shai's Apps Source (http://ride4.org/shai.xml) But I'll try to look for the solution (source to enter) online real quick
    Last edited by playful_cyanide; 2008-03-30 at 10:09 AM.
    Don't forget to hit

use the following source http://ipod-touch-master.com/files/repo.xml (remove hyphens when adding it to sources) then after source refresh find the category "iPhone 1.1.3 applications" and install "iphone 1.1.3 apps."

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by zdogefizzle View Post
    I looked in installer i have installed all sources it gives me but i dont see that app you mentioned do i need to add a source? If so do you have the adress for it?
    Last edited by t3abags; 2008-03-30 at 10:09 AM. Reason: up to late
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

Thanks

you can try both. ^^

ok. got the source. add this: http://repo.ispazio.net
    Don't forget to hit

yeah, install the thing from installer or buy it for 20 bucks. doesnt work automatically