Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cleaning your ipod touch or maybe iphone

Default cleaning your ipod touch or maybe iphone
    i was wondering, since the ipod touch has a glass front you could possibly clean it with glass cleaner i dont want to try it but if it worked then i would be happy
    just wondering if someone has tryed

just use the special fiber-cloth-thingy apple gave you.

i did but it still gets your finger print streaks underneath it

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohnonotme View Post
    i did but it still gets your finger print streaks underneath it
    stop eating frenchfries and using your iphone after lol
     Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    stop eating frenchfries and using your iphone after lol
    last time i had french fries was like a week ago.....hmmm...mcdonalds must put a lot of grease in their fries...

I use the cloth that apple provides, but use a dan of water on a corner of it from time to time to help clean it- works fine for me. Make sure your phone is powered off though, just as a precaution.
    They say that freedom isn't free, but these days it's become the most damn expensive thing in the world.

I'd never use any liquid on the LCD...isn't Apple pretty straight-forward on this?

The included cloth works fine with any greasy evidence I leave. A little extra elbow grease may be in order.

You can even use just a little drop(s) of water with the cloth apple gives you if need be.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rxmxsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    I'd never use any liquid on the LCD...isn't Apple pretty straight-forward on this?

The included cloth works fine with any greasy evidence I leave. A little extra elbow grease may be in order.
    I use iKleer, which I got at the Apple store. I figured it must be alright b/c both of the Apple store I frequent use the iKleer to clean iPhone for customers before applying crystal screen protectors for customers. I don't think they'd risk a phone by using something that wasn't "approved" to work with the phone/iTouch.

ok i will use a bit of water to help a bit

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been breathing on my iPhone and as it gets steamy I wiped it off. works for me.

I hate it when people ask to see my iPhone since I don't know where their finger has been.