Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I have scummvm now I need help!

Question I have scummvm now I need help!
    Hey folks,
    I installed scummvm on my touch, and I have flight of the amazon queen working with sound. I gotta have some kings quest. I'm able to find tons of games but I have no idea what file format I should be looking for. Do I ssh the whole folder or is there a specific file I should be using. Please help I need some more adventure on my touch.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Thanks

Hey i am pretty sure there is a specific file format that u have to look for
    How did u get Scummvm to work mine dont work
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Quote Originally Posted by marsman478 View Post
    Hey i am pretty sure there is a specific file format that u have to look for
    How did u get Scummvm to work mine dont work
    I got it from installer then I wiki'd scummvm and it offered a link to download flight of the amazon queen. Once it was downloaded I sshd the file to var/root/scummvmgames.
    Next I opened scummvm and located the file and it allowed me to add the game to scummvm.
    Now its playable, with sound. Its pretty cool if you like old cpu games.
    Good luck!
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?