Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme isn't theming!!! Help!

Default Theme isn't theming!!! Help!
    I want to change the lockscreen slider for a theme I'm making. But the problem is that the slider won't theme to the picture file I set it to theme as. I downloaded a lockscreen slider theme to make sure I'm doing everthing right and it looks like I am. The lockscreen slider theme I downloaded works, but not my theme!!! Here's what I have:
    My files are in:
    -var/stash/themes.xxxxxx/My Theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI

-The files are 142x94. (I have a retina device)

-and the files are named
    "bottombarknobgray.png"
    "[email protected]"
    "[email protected]~iphone.png
    "bottombarknobgray~iphone.png

-the files are in png format.

Any help!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316472407.922377.jpg  

hi
    new here and wayyyy off topic but my iphone 4's battery has just exploded (in the phone whilst on my sofa)
    anyone else had this problem lol, seems a weird thing to ask, i have pictures of it also. i was taking it to apple tomorrow as it was getting really warm/hot now and again. will they swap it you can tell it has happened internally ect????

-dsc_1530.jpg-dsc_1531.jpg-dsc_1532.jpg-dsc_1533.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evans_16 View Post
    hi
    new here and wayyyy off topic but my iphone 4's battery has just exploded (in the phone whilst on my sofa)
    anyone else had this problem lol, seems a weird thing to ask, i have pictures of it also. i was taking it to apple tomorrow as it was getting really warm/hot now and again. will they swap it you can tell it has happened internally ect????
    Yes, Apple will repair it, and yes, this is so far away from the correct forum. Search is your friend.

Anybody have a solution????

I have te same issue here. I checked the names sooo many times.
    I am an experiencesd themer and I really can't find a solution. I'll reinstall Winterboard to see whether it solves the problem and report...

Ok. I reinstalled Winterboard to no avail. Uninstalled and reinstalled too between reboots without successing in theming using my [email protected]~.iphone.png file wouldn't work. Proper size, name, and all.
    So I dumped my com.apple.TelephonyUI from my theme's Bundles file and started all over from scratch again, creating a brand new com.apple.TelephonyUI file inside my theme again and sticking my image there. Winterboard resprung and voilą !

EDIT : On thinking it through again I wondered whether you themed using iFile. I can guess from the picture above you do. Perhaps is it an issue with iFile overwriting files. I changed the image file a lot of times, choosing to overwrite existing ones every time...
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2012-02-29 at 04:47 PM.