Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with gba emulater

I see it,
    Okay, Time to apply all the steps on the previous posts.

Thank you so much,
    I hope you guys will still be here if I have any further questions.

Thanks

You're very welcome...only if I could change my forum rank from "iPhoneaholic" to "iPod touch Junkie".
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

No Problem, and good luck. Also below I'm posting a link to a list of all the games that work well on gpsphone.

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=12809

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sycgolfer22 For This Useful Post:

Deathkamixil (2008-03-24)

Just put some games on it, works perfectly fine.

Just a slight question however,
    when I press the "x" button, it returns me to the Gpsphone screen but...how do I return back?
    Or does it reset it and you have to save in-game?

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

ok guys i know how do all this, my question is about being able to save games weather it be using the NES emulator or SNES emulator, i have changed the ROM's folder, the games it self, the NES folder permissions to 0755, am i missing something plz help, it sux playing for an hour and then not being able to save!!!

Thanks

gba_bios.bin? I think you have to keep the permissions to 644.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
    like I said, you need to learn how to use ssh
    Sorry to but into this old thread, but what do you mean learn how to use SSH...do you mean through WinSCP?

I am really confused because I have no problem connecting, however when I do I have almost nothing in my remote directory. a couple of files in my Library, one of which is my summerboard, but whats inside is all the themes I CAN NOT see/use in my iphone, none of the others.

I also cant see my apps, have no media file, I'm going crazy searching, and man do I wish I just had someone right next to me to ask these questions to.

I have Firmware 1.1.4 from 04.04.05, just jailbroken, not unlocked. I'm not afraid of reading if you just want to point me somewhere but on my own I just keep hitting dead ends. No WinSCP guide I have found talks about different looking directories, they all just assume the media file is right there for you, its driving me NUTS!! All the winSCP vids on youtube stop after connect or they have the media file already...

Oh one other thing....in mobile finder, I can see 1000x more things than in WinSCP, the most frustrating of which is the Media file I cant seem to find in WinSCP!!

Can you help me? TIA,

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12