Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Stay Logged In

Default Can't Stay Logged In
    Everything was working fine in previous firmwares. I jailbroke with the brilliant new version of ziPhone. However, now if I go to some website [modmyi.com for example] and log in, and click remember me, it doesn't. If I go home on the iPod then back to Safari it asks me to log on again. How can I fix this; it is a big nuisance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mine does this also, spent a few frustrating minutes trying to use facebook but gave up. I don't think Safari remembers any username/passwords anymore.

Yah.. I logged in to see if anyone else had this problem.. Very frustrating. *sigh*
    Hope someone comes up with a fix!

There is a fix!!!
    enter iPod safari not remembering cookies into google and a mmi thread will be right up there!!
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

There is an app in installer that says "1.1.4 Safari Fix for Cookie" I'm pretty sure this is the fix.
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

Yea add appledailytimes.com/installer and install the "1.1.4 Cookie Fix" works perfectly
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

New bossprefs v1.60 has a button called "more" that brings up a screen. In there is "fix user dir permissions" which solves this along with some other similar issues.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.