Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can I change my Boot Logo with a 4.1 Ipod Touch Jailbroken with Limera1n?

Default How can I change my Boot Logo with a 4.1 Ipod Touch Jailbroken with Limera1n?
    Ok so I found some cool boot logos and I want to the regular apple logo when you boot up your Ipod Touch. Only problem is that it won't change. I got the boot logos from Cydia, and after I install them, I go to Settings, BootLogo, then I see the Extra tab where it shows the downloaded boot logos, so I click on it, and it shows a check next to it. That means that its enabled. So i reboot my device, and the boot logo isn't there, its still the apple logo. I jailbroke mine with Limera1n, and every video I found has the video makers saying that they jailbroke with Greenpoison or redsnow. I can't seem to find a video that demonstrates on how to change your boot logo with a ipod touch thats been jailbroken with Limera1n. I'm not sure if BootLogo works with Limera1n or not, cause next to the BootLogo shows a Greenposion skull logo, so now i'm assuming that yeah it doesn't work with limera1n jailbroken devices. So does anyone know a way to change the Boot Logo with a ipod touch that has been jailbroken with Limera1n? Thxs

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You would need to update to at least 4.2.1 and use greenpoison or redsnow to jailbreak to add boot logos.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You would need to update to at least 4.2.1 and use greenpoison or redsnow to jailbreak to add boot logos.
    That stinks. Hopefully in the future there will be a way to install boot logos for ipod devices that were jailbroken by limera1n.