Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Time, Date, Location resetting

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Time, Date, Location resetting
    Hi everyone! I used Ziphone 2.6 to jailbreak my iPod a couple of days ago. It worked great once I got YouTube and Summerboard fixed. At least, I thought it did. I don't sync very often (have a docking station for charging), so I don't know when this began happening (before or after the fixes mentioned above). I do know that the very first sync caused no trouble whatsoever. Two times that I have plugged in, my time and date and weather locations have reset. Everything else seems to be fine. Anyone else having a similar problem or know how to fix it?

I apologize if this has been addressed. I did a search and didn't come up with anything. Thanks for any help!

I am having the same problem too, it seems it does it every time i connect it to itunes. help would be appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Also losing cookies
    Yesterday, I realized that I also lose all my Safari cookies when I sync with iTunes. So, I have to reset my WeatherBug location and sign back in to any sites that are supposed to "remember me." I would really LOVE some help with this!