Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod to iPhone conversion ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPod to iPhone conversion ideas?
    Im bored with my life and have been designing a case that give my ipod a mic and speakers, and will be able to plug a nokia 6300 in the back. Is there anyway to actually program the touch to use it? Either by hacking into the 6300's calling abilities, or running a slightly modded form of iOS on the device?

Just buy an Apple Peel 520 from China to add the phone onto your iPod Touch 2g or 3G ( 4g case should come soon)
    Just plug any sim card into the Peel, connect the case, download the software from Cydia and you can make calls!
    Go to www.peel520.net for more info.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iNinja23456 For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (2010-11-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How much? and is there shipping to the greatest country on Earth? (Australia)

It is $89 from the original manufacturer, but I got mine at $70.99 at PandaWill, a Chinese wholesaler (only difference was much slower shipping from PandaWill). Free international shipping from both sellers, it's just that PandaWill was MUCH SLOWER (could have upgraded to faster shipping, but I was running out of funds). It works amazing, and supports SMS and Calling (good UIs too!).
    So yes, it does ship to the greatest country on earth.
    www.peel520.net for original manufacturers, google PandaWill for the wholesaler.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Shipping doesn't matter for me, might look into it thanks buddy