Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itouch battery prob?confused:

Default itouch battery prob?confused:
    tried connecting to pc and power outlet,but still not able to turn itouch on. its a 2nd gen 16gb, it has sat for about a month, and it tried plugging it in an it doesnt turn on and the pc doesnt reconize it. when i leave it plugged in, the back gets warm, like the battery is charging, but nothing happens, and ive tried hard resets.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Something may be wrong with the battery after leaving it for all that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech to go View Post
    Try holding the top button and the home button for 15 sec or more and see if any thing happens. Thanks and look at my other topics.

Glitch
    yes ive tried that one too, i wish that would work, is it worth buying a new batt for it off ebay?

THere cheap and a pretty easy fix. Have you tred plugging the touch into a computer hold the power and home for 8 secs then release the power and hold the home to see if the computer will recognize it? Its a different way to get into dfu mod

just tried that and no luck

Sorry worth a try atleast..... just by an 8 dollar battery and replace it. Its not hard and then u will be back up and running

just bought batt, i will post when i install it.

Quote Originally Posted by rtymers View Post
    just bought batt, i will post when i install it.
    Sounds good man good luck

installed batt and charging, but no start up

Did you try hooking the phone up and putting it in dfu to see if it gets seen by itunes? You may need to do a restore. If that doesnt work there is something more to it such as a power button ribbon or you mobo

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    Did you try hooking the phone up and putting it in dfu to see if it gets seen by itunes? You may need to do a restore. If that doesnt work there is something more to it such as a power button ribbon or you mobo
    yes i have also tried that, it looks like ill have to put it on cl

Ya i am sure its a logic board deal