Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Apps Wont Load

Default My Apps Wont Load
    I have and ipod touch 2g 8gb MC model 4.1

Any way the apps i have downloaded wont load most of them start to load get to the main menu of the app and then X out and others wont even get to the main menu of the app and X out what do i do can tgis ecen be fixed

Please Help

Thanks

Re download the apps....hope they was downloaded from the app store....if they are from somewhere other then the AppStore then no help for you

They're from the app store ive done tht before and it still does the same thing

My wifes 3G iPhone does this occasionally. All I do is resync it to iTunes and they work again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Sometimes a restart helps too.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

So if i hook it up to itunes and resync them theyll work

do a hard reset too. hold both the power and home button until the screen goes black.

Thanks

Not sure about how much memory the touches have but download sbsettings and check your memory before launching an app. If you're below 20mb that could be it.

Happened 2 me also last night. I would power down and restart the iPod then the app would be gone only to try again and have it get stuck on "waiting" I don't know how it fixed but I had one stuck like that while checking on my pc about it and it finally just started working again and downloaded the app n/p.

Quote Originally Posted by src123114 View Post
    They're from the app store ive done tht before and it still does the same thing
    Is it a jbird iPod?

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Sometimes a restart helps too.
    Yep

If it's j.b. And running backgrounder and is below 5mb or so on mem. Usage then go b.g. (Duble click) or whatever activator you use, then close all running apps, then try again
    Last edited by Iduno; 2010-10-03 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost