Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch HELP!

Default iPod Touch HELP!
    Hey,

Well firstly, I want to thank you guys for looking at this post.

Now, what happened was that my 8 year old cousin decided to throw my iPod Touch 1G (jailbroken) around (explanation: he's 8 years old) and now my home button is sort of inside the ipod, i mean like it's stuck inside, indented, sort of. You cannot press down the home button, so to exit applications i have to go to SBSettings, and then terminate the process. How do I fix that?

Secondly, Dell didn't install Windows correctly on my computer, so when I take my computer off sleep mode a lot of weird things tend to happen (dont worry about that problem, im already working on it), and so what happened was that when I plugged in my iPod, it's telling me to restore it off a backup, though my iPod is fully functional (except for the home button, of course). Now my question to you guys is, if I were to restore it off a my latest backup, will it un-jailbreak my ipod, make me lose all my music etc. etc. etc.?

Thanks in advanced.

PS: Screenshot of iTunes' message is posted as well, in case you have any questions. And I know I didn't really explain how the iPod Touch's home button is very well, so i mean like, it looks exactly the way its suppose to, but its impossible to click down. Hope that makes it a little more clearer. :/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.png  
    Last edited by dhruv300; 2010-09-19 at 07:24 PM. Reason: I forgot to attach the picture lol :/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Kids, can't live with them.. can't live without them. Lol buddy it seems you have all sorts of problems going on eh?? I don't know anyway to help except for reinstall windows yourself and keep your iTouch someplace safe at all times. Good luck tho, hope things work out

Hey, thanks, I'm already sending my computer back to the company tomorrow, but the damage is already done haha, I'm thinking of restoring my computers but it's gonna be a pain in the crack to put back all the songs in, re-jailbreak, and then put all the stuff back in. I appreciate the response by the way. Thanks