Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Hifi

Default iPod Hifi
    Hi,
    I have a problem with my iPhone (Software Running 1.1.4, unlock Ziiphone for tmobile) When I dock the iPhone to my iPod Hifi, it does not play any music through it. It says it needs to disable the radio -> flight mode and I hit okay. It turns off the phone radio and then I go to the iPod function on the phone. When I select a song, it doesn't play any music through the iPod Hifi. The remote doesn't even function the iPhone either. Is the iPhone incompatible with the hifi?
    Thanks, Paul

pretty much. I know that it works on the ihome for a little while and then it will turn off. It is not compatible. Apple says that since it is not an iphone certified device, it wont work.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jobo821 View Post
    pretty much. I know that it works on the ihome for a little while and then it will turn off. It is not compatible. Apple says that since it is not an iphone certified device, it wont work.
    strange...i used my iphone with my friends ihome last week...my phone died and i didnt have the charger....the ihome charged it up well and we listened to music while playin some oldschool SMB....i chose to not go into airplane mode and when i got a call it even played over the ihome...this was the under kitchen cabinet model...i didnt have the proper insert for it but i just docked it without the adapter and was VERY careful to not move it much and it was fine...just for future reference
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage