Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are my SHSH blobs on Saurik's server?

Default Are my SHSH blobs on Saurik's server?
    Using usbview, I got my ecid and then manually copied it into the box in tinyumbrella. I then chose my firmware version as "4.0 (8a293)" (which is my real version number). And finally "cydia" in the last box. My question is since apple no longer signs 4.0, is my local shsh file and cydia's copy useable (to downgrade from a higher firmware)?

Thanks

If u just did that today then no it's not saved... If u did it weeks then maybe...check with tiny umbrella and see if they are saved

Default Success....?
    I got a success message when I tried which is what made me suspicious. And Tiny Umbrella says the "following devices can be restored" and it has a number and a generation. Since i've only used it once, that would mean it worked? This is confusing........

Tiny umbrella caches the shsh locally and on sauriks server. Find out where *.shsh is on windows, drag and drop into the window on umbrella, and it should show what version shsh is saved. It is not needed to cache to sauriks servers, as I have restored to 4.0 without being online. Just run umbrella and click start TSS server or whatever it says then restore in iTunes 9.2

yeah, tiny just does it on your pc/mac, the cydia/saurik actually uploads them to the servers.