Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help neede for itouch 32gb 3g for jailbreaking ios4

Unhappy help neede for itouch 32gb 3g for jailbreaking ios4
    i have a itouch 3g 32gb right now i m on os 3.1.3 and its jailbroken with spirit jailbreak now the ios4 is out so i want to upgrade it to ios4 but i read somewhere jailbreak is not available for itouch 32 gb 3g for ios4 but in some forum says that i can jailbreak it and it it will be tethered jailbreak after saving shsh blobs or something can anyone explain how to do it saving shsh blobs and jailbreak it or any other simpler method thanx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by manpritbhatia View Post
    i have a itouch 3g 32gb right now i m on os 3.1.3 and its jailbroken with spirit jailbreak now the ios4 is out so i want to upgrade it to ios4 but i read somewhere jailbreak is not available for itouch 32 gb 3g for ios4 but in some forum says that i can jailbreak it and it it will be tethered jailbreak after saving shsh blobs or something can anyone explain how to do it saving shsh blobs and jailbreak it or any other simpler method thanx in advance
    please next time search

http://modmyi.com/forums/general/718...jailbreak.html

that worked on my ipod touch 8gb MC model

thanx mate but r u sure is this gonna work with itouch 32gb 3g becoz i dont wanna screw up and ending up in itouch with os 4 but without jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by manpritbhatia View Post
    thanx mate but r u sure is this gonna work with itouch 32gb 3g becoz i dont wanna screw up and ending up in itouch with os 4 but without jailbreak

yes im pretty sure it will after all i have 8gb mc model and it worked, but i just went back to 3.1.2 because for me the battery seems to die faster maybe its because of the multi-tasking feature