Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Errors

Default Cydia Errors
    Well, I'm on version 3.1.2 on an iPod Touch 2g. My Cydia is really acting up. Sauricks source always gets and error: Bad Url. I tried reinstalling it, nothing. The ModMyi source is installed, but I can't download anything from it. I typed in dTunes and nothing. I also added it again and reinstalled but it doesn't work. Please help!!!

Perhaps the easiest way is to restore, lucky it's an ipod touch 2g, all you have to do is shift+restore to 3.1.2 ipsw and jailbreak again with redsn0w, easy.

doublenach

I already restored..Like 5 times.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you tried reinstalling Community Sources?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling Community Sources?
    I couldn't find them...But now it works. I woke up, and I went into Cydia and I searched dTunes, and it came up. So my problem is fixed. ModMyi source works for me now.

i'm on 3.1.3 firmware 3gen and my cydia crashed idk what to do and i was downloading toggle ssh when it crashed so i cant reinstall cydia and when i want to restore it doesn't work i also tried rejailbreaking it with spirit but cydia doesn't want to come back. Also i tried reinstaling cydia and now i can only access it from the search thing on the left of my ipod. PLEASE HELP ME !!!