Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I really need help!

Default I really need help!
    Hello guys. It is my first post here. I reallly need help. I have an Ipod Touch 3g with firmware 3.1.2. I am using it with blackra1n, which is tethered. I recently found out about Spirit, and I want to use that so I can have an untethered Ipod touch. The problem is, the Ipod has to be non-jailbroken by blackra1n. It is supposed to by activated by Itunes in order to use Spirit. I would also like to upgrade it to 3.1.3, then jailbreak it. You would think all I would have to do is Shift Click restore and select the 3.1.3 or 3.1.2 firmware. But everytime I do that, it gives me error code 3194. I have tried everything. Please help!!!!

EDIT: Ok. This is what is says on the Spirit home page: If you currently are using a tethered jailbreak, you have to restore to use Spirit. Do not upgrade if you use an unlock on an iPhone 3G or 3GS.

Forget 3.1.3 than.

I do have a MC model.

The problem is, even when my Ipod is in DFU mode, and I select the 3.1.2 firmware, it also gives me error 3194, so I cannot restore. And I must restore to use Spirit.

Cmon, 27 views, not one relpy? 1 person can help me, no?
    Last edited by oobble; 2010-07-04 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok i will help first you have a youtube contact me there bakkartech and please subscribe to my channel YouTube - BakkarTech's Channel So you want to retore but you keep getting the 3194 code right