Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen stuck on Apple Logo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Screen stuck on Apple Logo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My iPod Touch was recently messed up. Due to Cydia not opening, packages not installing.. Whatever. I fixed all of it by Restoring.
    But now I have a bigger problem, in which everytime I plug my iPod Touch into my computer, iTunes, nor' my computer does not recognize it (I've tried everything)
    How did it happen?.. Who knows. I downloaded a package from cydia, and it required Rebooting. and the Renaissance began.
    As it was... Trying to start up, it was stuck on the apple logo. I tried to wait it out, but it was on the same screen for about 5 minutes.. Finally, it blanked out with a white screen.. Rebooted.. and went back to the Apple logo.

Now there a Big Problem that seems UNFIXABLE!!!!!

My computer do not recognize it !
    I've tried holding both buttons and releasing when the apple pops up again... That didn't work..
    I'm screwed.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GET THIS BACK TO NORMAL !? FACTORY SETTINGS.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

have you tried putting it in dfu mode and then restoring it??

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Plug it into the WALL NOT COMPUTER, hard reboot it and leave it running over night, if it still fails put it into DFU and restore, if that fails, recovery and restore.
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here