Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck in recovery

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Default Stuck in recovery
    Hi guys. I have a iPod touch 32gb 2G that I tried to upgrade to the 4.0 beta 4. I started the restore and it got stuck at the end, I waited for 1 hour it was stuck, no errors. So I figured no loss, and force quit itunes. Now in recovery I tried to restore to 3.1.3 and I STILL get stuck in the same place. No matter what firmware or mode (DFU vs Recovery). Please help as of now it is bricked and I am fairly active in the iPhone/MMi community so generally I know what to do but I am in a tough spot.

Link to where it is stuck

Thanks
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

I'm guessing you were attempting to restore on Windows, that happened to me. But anyway to get out of recovery use iREB, a tool created by iH8sn0w.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

No I tried mac&PC but its all good I got the genious bar to replace it under warennty.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
    No I tried mac&PC but its all good I got the genious bar to replace it under warennty.
    Haha, well that's good. I had that problem once and I didn't know what I do now so they did the same for me.