Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just some screen shots.

Default Just some screen shots.
    Just some random screen shots of my iPod. For those who don't know how to take a screen shot just briefly hold down the lock and home buttons. A white flash will appear then your screen shot will be in the camera roll.

First picture is just my home screen. Notice I have hidden the weather and stock apps.

Second is my lock screen; almost identical to an Android's. It's really cool, you make your own line pattern to unlock your iPod/iPhone.

Last is my last page of apps. Notice I have swiped my dock (hooray for InfiniDock) which shows some modding apps.

Haha, I just did this out of boredom, feel free to post your own.

-U

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I'm the only newbie in the village, you see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0011.png   -img_0012.png   -img_0013.png  

Looks pretty stock apart from the Lockscreen and the missing text from the Dock =P.

Maybe you should try being more adventurous, maybe change your wallpaper or icons?

Sounds good. I downloaded a Mac theme and that's pretty good. Should go with that.

Thanks for the feedback.

I couldn't help it:
    Tima Kudinov

Awesome GIF.. at least I think. Hehe.

Try to stick to iPod/iPhone screenshots though.