Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: make it my own

Default make it my own
    ok i am a proud owner of a touch 2nd gen with 3.1.1 and next to my wifi where most ipods say "ipod" it says RICH when i updated to the new firmware and deleted my cydia and the apps it left me with one little reminder of how cool my ipod was.. now it looks like it did when i bought it.. a boring blahzea form of its prior self.

o by the way is there any way i can get those apps like "make it mine" SB SETTINGS" winterboard" by paying apple store for it? i would rather pay than get stuff for free. it makes me feel better.
    Last edited by Puchodog1977; 2009-09-18 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to jailbreak your iPhone to get the three apps you mentioned.

Lol. yeah anytime you change the carrier name string you have to manually change it back, even after a restore.

Quote Originally Posted by Puchodog1977 View Post
    o by the way is there any way i can get those apps like "make it mine" SB SETTINGS" winterboard" by paying apple store for it? i would rather pay than get stuff for free. it makes me feel better.
    First off, Apple doesnt permit those apps, hence the reason they arent in the AppStore.

Second, they are free......its not like your stealing them
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-09-18 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just hang tight a bit longer and you can have your dear "rich" back again. lol. and most apps are on cydia because they are not allowed in the appstore
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Default downgraded
    its all good i uninstalled itunes 9.0 moved my library folder and settings folders to my desktop and reinstalled itunes 8.1 then i rebooted my ipod and selected 3.0 firmware then i upgraded to 9.0 put my library and settings back to the way it was and reinstalled cydia.