Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 firmware??

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Question MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 firmware??
    I had this before off Cydia because it is the only way that you can get the Video icon off the screen, is by using the MobileMusicPlayer Flip for the 2.2.1 firmware. Now it is gone off Cydia and replaced for 3.0, and I do not want to upgrade to 3.0 do to the fact that somethings don't work on 3.0 for the Delnoch themes which I use. I have read over and over that Five Icon Dock/Five Column Springboard do not work properly on 3.0, so my question is this. Is it still available somewhere on the internet, or is it possible to SSH it into your iPod via WinSCP. I have the 1st gen. iPod touch (8gb) and love the Delnoch themes, which I have re-done to suit me and wish to find MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 firmware?? Can someone please tell me where I can find it again or if the member that put it out on Cydia can put it back out for 2.2.1 firmware, all help or suggestions welcome. I have read this but do not understand how to do it, please advise and I have a Vista PC and use WinSCP.

I noticed that the MobileMusicPlayer Flip app was gone from Cydia, so I decided to create a little tutorial on how to get the same effect via SSH.
    Works for Mac and Windows.

1) SSH into your ipod

2) go to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

3) find file N45AP.plist

4) Save to your computer, keep SSH client open.

5) Open the file

6) *IF YOU OWN A PC.
    Download a Plist editer to open the file. I use iPodRobot.
    Download iPodRobot

7) Open the File

8) Place this code:
    Code:

<key>unifiedIPod</key>

<true/>

Thanks.
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-09-02 at 05:47 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

use iTransform instead. Its also on cydia for free. And if you do upgrade DO NOT use MMP flip w/ 3.0 it severly screws with your settings I found out the hard way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbite For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-09-02)

Thanks

Sorry guys/gals, I figured it out I had to redo my 1st gen 8gb iPod touch because of a game I downloaded that I believe had a virus in it, and my System Settings would not work. So I had to re-jailbreak it and basically do everything all over again, the thing is that I was using the Delnoch themes and modded by myself as well. So I need that MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 firmware, for those types themes and I finally realised that it was in SOSiPhone and all good now. I have the MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 and up and running and all good (back to my themes again). It was all because I thought it was just in Cydia itself (stupid) but it was in the SOSiPhone source, so if this helps anyone (great).

Sorry again, Crow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    Sorry guys/gals, I figured it out I had to redo my 1st gen 8gb iPod touch because of a game I downloaded that I believe had a virus in it, and my System Settings would not work. So I had to re-jailbreak it and basically do everything all over again, the thing is that I was using the Delnoch themes and modded by myself as well. So I need that MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 firmware, for those types themes and I finally realised that it was in SOSiPhone and all good now. I have the MobileMusicPlayer Flip for 2.2.1 and up and running and all good (back to my themes again). It was all because I thought it was just in Cydia itself (stupid) but it was in the SOSiPhone source, so if this helps anyone (great).

Sorry again, Crow
    Its cool but I still recommend iTransform its more stable

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbite For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-09-02)

Thanks

What is iTransform, is it similar to iPodRobot? Why do you think it is more stable, and is it or they good for anything else?

Thanks

Thanks

iTransform does the same thing as MMP flip, But it doesn't screw with the settings its just a theme. MMP flip took away my wallpaper and sounds setting tabs in 3.0 and my ability to double click home and see the what is playing. These were widely reported problems and there have been no reported problems with iTransform.

Again it is free on cydia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostbite For This Useful Post:

TheCrow13 (2009-09-02)