Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yahoo Instant Messenger for Iphone & Jailbroke

Default Yahoo Instant Messenger for Iphone & Jailbroke
    Ok, today I deleted my YIM because I wanted to install the latest version, then I discovered that in order to download the latest version I have to update my iPod with software that cost $10 and erase Cydia 2.21 by then the damage was done. So now I am looking for a way to get the latest version of YIM on or an older version as long as I have YIM as an application.

You can get free iPod touch firmware anywhere just do some searching!! But I think it's not alloud in this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    You can get free iPod touch firmware anywhere just do some searching!! But I think it's not alloud in this site!
    Can you elaborate? I've tried downloading the latest version of firmware 3.0, but this damn QuickPwn will not accept anything over 2.0.
    Last edited by LVishere; 2009-08-10 at 09:49 PM.

You don't use quickpwn search for "redsn0w" that's what you need to jailbreak, and the firmware

OK. I got it. But I hope my **** is not deleted. lol

It's too late. I reset my ipod. sigh. Now I am going to try and jailbreak it now.

It's ok! Just follow the steps in the thread and you'll be good to go

Now, how do I download "Winterboard" again?

Have you jailbroken?! Lol after you jailbreak go into cydia and bottom "search" and search for "winterboard" find it and confirm then install! very simple

I guess so. But it is taking forever to reboot.

Lol give it time!
    You are so bubbly. It's so cute. I guess time is what it is going to be, huh?

Why is it taking so long?
    Last edited by LVishere; 2009-08-10 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What do you mean?! Give us more info...what step are you on?!

What do you mean?! Give us more info...what step are you on?!
    It still says "Waiting for reboot."
    Last edited by LVishere; 2009-08-11 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok put your iPod in DFU mode...restore enter redsn0w, enter the correct firmware and do the steps it tells you...

It just won't turn on?!

The program crashes during "unloading ramdisk."

Thanks! I got it to work. Now where do I find the "Five Row" applications?
    Last edited by LVishere; 2009-08-11 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

haha yes redsn0w does that!! lol just close it and try again! and
    greattt now just go in cydia and search "Five...." and go to the F section. YOU CANT MISS IT there are five icon dock, row, and coloumn