Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: editing music files from itouch

Default editing music files from itouch
    hey since 1.1.3 i have been waiting for apple to interface an edit option into the mobilmusicplayer although they have not around this time i started looking for alternate ways to create this option but apparently im the only one who would like the ability to change song names and artist names along with delete or edit previously made playlists from my ipod. i was wondering if anyone had seen a modded file that can allow me to do these things or if anyone would like to help me to wite a script to do this i would very much appreciate it

Ask Apple for it Apple - iPod touch - Feedback (kinda pointless, guess they wont ever read your message)

Havent seen a mod myself.. yet ..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Hello Snymax
    Please hang on help is coming! Whether through the App store (if Apple approves it) or through Cydia (if they don't).
    I am working on an app that allows a person to modify playlists using the media from the ipod/iphone.

Hope you can wait.

Any more features you would like to hear about or think I should include send me a message, I will be sending promo codes for App store purchase, so get on the list.
    Digitalfields
    Last edited by digitalfields; 2009-06-26 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalfields View Post
    Please hang on help is coming! Whether through the App store (if Apple approves it) or through Cydia (if they don't).
    I am working on an app that allows a person to modify playlists using the media from the ipod/iphone.

Hope you can wait.

Any more features you would like to hear about or think I should include send me a message, I will be sending promo codes for App store purchase, so get on the list.
    Digitalfields
    Thats great! ive been looking for one of these too. since you are already making an app i think you should add a feature in it that allows line in audio recording and then editing. I know alot of people that could use this feature including myself. Pleae let me know if you plan to incorperate this feature. thanks!
    mikeG