Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ipod Touch and Youtube HD videos

Thanks

Question Ipod Touch and Youtube HD videos
    Hello i have a couple questions i would like to ask the good people here,first is last night i was using the download helper to get videos from youtube and i seen on there when you watch the video in HD it gives you the option to save them in mp4 format,so i thought cool this will save me from having to convert them well i got alot of videos and and then added them to my itunes and they went and showed up and everything,i checked them all and synced my itouch and they where all on there,but here is the question ever time i try to play one of the new HD videos my itouch crashes to the apple boot screen.It just does this on my new videos only,could this have something to do with the new 8.1 itunes? or is there something more major wrong,and also i was thinking of going a head and jailbreaking my itouch from what i have gathered here on the forums i need to use the 24kpawn for this i am all new to this just wantes to make sure that is what i should use,and if that might help my video problem with a jailbreak,well i want to thank you all for any information you might can give me

Thanks

As far as the video thing, that spounds crazy, but the jailbreak, u can jailbreak with quickpwn unless u have a 2 gen ipod, that you need redsn0w for, then u can get mxtube that downloads YouTube vids to your itouch

Thanks

OKthanks alot for the reply back z3 ill give them a look and give the jailbreak a go