Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transfering Tunes From PC to Touch

Default Transfering Tunes From PC to Touch
    Sorry I am way new to this, just got the touch yesterday. I have a ton of cd's and mp3's I would like to move from my pc to the touch. I cant seem to find a good way to do it. I used QuickFreedom to jailbreak. Thanks.

Use iTunes to transfer the music. Have it load all of your CDs (or only the ones you want), then plug in your device and sync the music onto the device.

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't you use iTunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bteamer View Post
    Don't you use iTunes?
    Yes I do. I have for many years. Just not in the last couple. I had to update. I have a question about creating folders. I would like to create primary folders for certain genres to reside in, i.e. create a folder for Def Leppard, and have sub folders for each album. I was able to create folders and sub folders to house play lists, but they don't so up that way on the itouch.

Oh, you wish to organize them. When the music is on the device, there are options in the Music app that will automatically organize them (by playlist, genre, artist, album, song, or composer, each in alphabetical order). It will also organize certain ones into more sections. For example, if you use the artist organization, you select the artist, then a list of their albums (if you have multiple of the artist) will appear, you then select an album and then a list of the songs that you have on the album will appear, which you then select to have played.